"Too busy 'a livin' to worry about a thing called love..."
Groovy Johnny Cash "A Thing Called Love" tour tee with faded colorful gradient graphics. Back graphics that read "Johnny Cash A Thing Called Love US Tour 1972." The tee's colorway is what Daydreamer calls "Tender Yellow" -a sort of faded pastel Highlighter neon yellow colorway.
Made of soft 100% cotton jersey, handcrafted to feel like a true vintage tee. Graphics are faded and distressed to keep with the vintage vibe. Daydreamer's "Tour Tee" style has a shrunken, but slightly slouchy, vintage-inspired fit, and single stitch sleeves.
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Daydreamer's loose-knit 100% cotton jersey is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Shrunken, but slightly slouchy fit just like a true vintage '70s tee
- Open neckline and flattering draped sleeve, accented with classic vintage single stitch.
- Faded gradient Johnny Cash In Concert graphics at front
- US Tour 1972 graphics at back
- Tee is "Tender yellow" - a faded pastel neon yellow
- Officially licensed
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
True to size with a slouchy fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 21"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 22"
- Size medium - Bust: 20" across | Length: 23"
- Size large - Bust: 21" across | Length: 24"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.