Love is strong, and you're so sweet. One day, babe, we got to meet.
In July of 1994, the Stones had a killer comeback with their 22nd album Voodoo Lounge, which featured hits like "You Got Me Rocking" and "Love is Strong" (watch the music video for that one - it's a total MOOD).
Amazing pink tie dye tee featuring brightly colored Rolling Stones' Voodoo Lounge World Tour 1994 graphics at front and back (let's just pretend we were really there!) This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '94. No need to size up in this style for an oversized boyfriend fit.
*Tie Dye pattern will vary per tee. No 2 are alike!
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Daydreamer's heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length. Made to fit big; no need to size up for an oversized fit
- Brightly colored Rolling Stones "Voodoo Lounge" graphics at front
- Brightly colored Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge World Tour 1994 graphics at back
- Handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel just like a perfect vintage tee
- Hot Pink tie dye colorway
- Officially licensed
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
Oversized, slouchy fit. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/30C bust and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | 28.5
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.