The Cure Wish Tour 1992 Weekend Tee
"It's Friday I'm in love..."
The Cure tee featuring concert poster graphics at front and "Wish Tour North America 1992" graphics at back. This album had some of their most iconic songs like "It's Friday I'm In Love," "Letter to Elise," and our personal fav, "Doing the Unstuck."
Dreamy "midsummer tie dye" in pink and purple hues. Tie dye pattern will vary per tee so no two are totally alike! This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an intentionally oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '92.
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey, handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length.
- The Cure Wish graphics at front
- Graphics at back
- "Midsummer" rose pink and purple tie dye
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
Intentionally oversized. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 28.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.