1970s Denim & Rainbow Ribbon Kimono Top
Not in love with your purchase or need a different size? We accept exchanges on full-priced, non-sale items that are unworn, unwashed, with original tags attached within 14 days from the date your item was delivered. Items can be exchanged for other items or applied to a Black Salt store credit/gift card. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
We do not issue refunds.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange. Any vintage items (full price and marked down), all jewelry/accessories, sale merchandise, and any full-priced items purchased with a 30% discount code or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE ::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & exchange inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
All vintage is final sale.
Talk about a technicolor dream jacket! Totally amazing, vintage 1970s denim open front kimono top with contrasting belt. Features contrasting dark and medium-wash denim with rainbow-hued ribbon details woven down the front and ribbon details on the sleeves. Removable waist belt is made of medium-wash denim with rainbow-hued ribbon details woven at center.
Wear it belted with blue jeans or even wear it open over a tee and cords.
- Open-front structured kimono top
- Two contrasting shades of denim - one is a medium wash blue with a hint of green, and one is a softer, dark-wash navy
- 3/4-length wide sleeves with ribbon details sewn in
- Removable denim tie "Obi" belt with woven rainbow ribbon details at center
- Rainbow ribbon woven details down front of kimono top
- A side slit on each side of kimono top with ribbon details
- Belt loops at sides
Brand: The French Clique
Materials: Tag is too faded to read but feels like cotton/denim | hand wash
Made in: Not Listed
Not listed. Fits like a modern S/M. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist and 34B bust
Measurements, taken laying flat:
Bust: approx. 17" across when worn slightly wrapped | Waist: 17" across -adjustable due to belt & nature of wrap top | Length: 29” top to bottom
Obi tie belt is 3.5" at tallest point at center and approx. 90" long in total
Great vintage condition. Frayed section of denim at back. Fraying around neckline and down front. Small faint spot at front. Some discoloration in denim around upper denim portion. Not without its tiny flaws but overall an amazing piece! Please note that it is vintage and nearly 50 years old so typical wear is expected!
All vintage is final sale!