1975 Called Collared Top
Super '70s-inspired top featuring long sleeves, collared neckline and an open front with one hook closure at bust. Body-con fit. Retro interlink pattern. Stretch cotton fabrication.
Totally babe'n worn alone with high rise denim, but when you want a lil more coverage, just pair a tank or camisole underneath! Can also be worn open as a lightweight jacket.
- Long sleeve top
- Collared neckline
- Open front with one hook closure at bust
- Body-con fit
- Retro interlink pattern in brown, black, tan, and white
- Cotton/Spandex blend
- Has stretch
Brand: Motel Rocks
Materials: 95% cotton 5% elastane
Made in: Imported
Body-con fit. Recommend sizing up one size between sizes or if you're unsure! Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size small. Motel's model (brunette) is 5'7 and wears size small.
Approx. measurements (taken laying flat, unstretched)
Can stretch a couple more inches than the listed unstretched measurements
- XS - Bust: 15" across unstretched | Length: 21"
- Small - Bust: 16" across unstretched | Length: 21"
- Medium - Bust: 17" across unstretched | Length: 22"
- Large - Bust: 18" across unstretched | Length: 22"
- XL - Bust: 19" across unstretched | Length: 22.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.