1970s Mean Mr. Mustard Handbag
Full-priced, non-sale items may be returned for STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGED for other items within 14 days of delivery as long as the item is returned in the condition it was sent (unwashed/unworn/tags still attached).
* All returns are granted in the form of store credit. We do not issue refunds.*
Store credits are valid for one year from the date they are issued. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, bodysuits, intimates, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange and must not be a final sale item listed above (marked down items, jewelry, accessories, vintage, etc)
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE / RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at email@example.com with your order number & exchange/return inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges/returns for store credit made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges/returns on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange/issue of store credit once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
Totally amazing vintage 1970s "The Cosmopolitan" structured handbag in a perfect mustard/cognac tan hued vegan leather. This baby is like a personal organizer - with SEVEN (!) pockets inside, two which are zippered. Comes with the original hang-tag and looks to have never been used.
This is a vintage piece and not a reproduction
- Structured, expandable handbag
- Made of man made materials (vegan leather) in a mustard-cognac tan hue
- Foldover flap style bag with gold-toned metal turn clasp closure
- Five larger inside pockets, two which have zipper closures
- Two smaller slit pockets
- Beige vegan leather lining inside purse with "Empress" logo allover
- Adjustable strap with snap closures - can be worn shorter, as shown in photos, or at a longer crossbody length.
- Gold/brass-toned metal hardware
Brand: Empress Handbags Co, Inc
Materials: man-made materials
Made in: USA
Height of bag: 9.5" | Length of bag: 11.5" across | Width of bag (at sides): Approx. 1", can expand to about 3" | Total strap length: 32"
Excellent vintage condition. Some minor wear on metal turn-clasp; a small scuff at front, and what looks to be a thin white paint streak across front, all which are faint and not too noticeable. The metal zippers inside have some tarnish. All looks to be wear from storage and age. Inside of bag is immaculate and looks to have never been used. Please expect some wear from vintage items as they are old!
Note: all vintage/accessories are final sale.