Sizing note: The neck seam on this top is narrow, but will relax with wear. Recommend taking off any jewelry, eyeglasses, etc, and carefully pull over head/off head.
Groovy printed mesh turtleneck featuring swirled graphics that read: "A conversation about things we always wondered about but never understood." Slinky, stretchy mesh fabrication in a dark brown colorway with beige graphics. Has a second layer of mesh through the body (both back and front) for coverage. Sheer sleeves.
Styled here with the Bubble Jersey Knit Flares.
- Roll neck / turtleneck
- Slinky, stretchy mesh fabrication
- Swirl font graphics at front in beige
- Long sheer sleeves
- Lined through the body in a second layer of brown mesh
- Brown colorway
- Has stretch
Materials: 100% nylon
Made in: India
Runs true to size with stretch. Taylor is 5'3 with a 32C bust, 25" waist and wears size XS. Rationalle's model wears size small.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- XS - Bust: 16" across unstretched | Length: 24"
- Small - Bust: 17" across unstretched | Length: 25"
- Medium - Bust: 18" across unstretched | Length: 25"
- Large - Bust: 19" across unstretched | Length: 26"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.