Super groovy The Doors "Waiting for the Sun" tee, meant to look like a true vintage tee.
Made of super soft 100% cotton jersey in a vintage black colorway. Brightly colored graphics in blues, reds, and yellows. Daydreamer's "Tour Tee" style has a slightly slouchy, vintage-inspired fit. Slight grinding/distressing around neckline and hems for a well-loved look.
- Daydreamer's heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Updated boyfriend fit with an open neckline and flattering draped sleeve, accented with classic vintage blind stitch
- Brightly colored The Doors graphics at front
- Light grinding/distressing around collar (any distressing is a feature and not to be considered a defect)
- Tee has a vintage black colorway
- Officially licensed
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
True to size with a slouchy fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 30C bust/25" waist and wears size XS. Daydreamer's model wears size small
Approx. Measurements (taken laying flat, unstretched):
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 23.5"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 24"
- Size medium - Bust: 20" across | Length: 25"
- Size large - Bust: 21" across | Length: 26"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.