COVID-19 UPDATE ON CANADIAN/INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
International shipping is back! Due to COVID-19, expect longer than usual delays in shipping. Some international packages are taking up to or longer than two months to receive, while others are arriving on time. Tracking is not updating in many cases beyond "In transit" status. We are not responsible for any missing/lost packages, and please understand that any and all delays are beyond our control.
At this time, all Canada & International orders are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
By submitting an international/Canadian order, you agree to the following:
- Tracking is not guaranteed and may not update at all
- Your package may take up or or even longer than 2 months to be delivered
- All sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Black Salt is not responsible for any lost packages or extreme delays
- All customs fees are still the responsibility of the customer
Thank you! ❤︎
At this time, we cannot ship to Africa, South America, or various countries in Asia at this time as USPS is not accepting shipments with destinations to those countries - click here for more details on USPS service disruptions.