1970s Art Student Sleeveless Cotton Smock Dress
Not in love with your purchase or need a different size? We accept exchanges on full-priced, non-sale items that are unworn, unwashed, with original tags attached within 14 days from the date your item was delivered. Items can be exchanged for other items or applied to a Black Salt store credit/gift card. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
We do not issue refunds.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange. Any vintage items (full price and marked down), all jewelry/accessories, sale merchandise, and any full-priced items purchased with a 30% discount code or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE ::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & exchange inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
Super cool, vintage 60s/70s-era cotton smock dress in a groovy abstract pattern in the best 70s hues of mustard, brown, cream, and black. This baby features side ties and large side pockets. Channel your inner '70s art student by pairing it with a long sleeve tee underneath plus ankle boots and a beret!
Dress can be worn tied at each side, or if you want it a bit more fitted for shape, try tying the front two ties together at front and the back two ties together at back!
Note: model is wearing a long sleeve tee underneath - it is not part of the dress
- Oversized, relaxed fit smock dress
- Sleeveless style
- Ivory cotton base with mustard, brown and black abstract pattern
- Two large side pockets
- Black trim all around
- Black tie closures at each side
- Hidden zipper closure at back
Brand: Go-Ins by Danville
Materials: 100% cotton | hand wash line or flat dry
Made in: N/A
Tag says size M. Dress best fits size S/M but can fit a variety of sizes due to loose, smock fit and adjustable side ties. Will have a loose fit on an XS babe like shown on model, or a more fitted style on a size M. See measurements for best fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/34B bust.
Great vintage condition. Some discoloration and a few spots that look like paint but not too noticeable due to busy pattern. Please note that it is vintage so typical wear is expected.
Measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
Bust: 18" across | Waist: 20" across with sides untied | Length from top of shoulder to hem: 38"
All vintage is final sale!