1970s Gunne Sax Lavender Flower Prairie Dress
Not in love with your purchase or need a different size? We accept exchanges on full-priced, non-sale items that are unworn, unwashed, with original tags attached within 14 days from the date your item was delivered. Items can be exchanged for other items or applied to a Black Salt store credit/gift card. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
We do not issue refunds.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange. Any vintage items (full price and marked down), all jewelry/accessories, sale merchandise, and any full-priced items purchased with a 30% discount code or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE ::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at email@example.com with your order number & exchange inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
All vintage is final sale!
Totally ethereal vintage 1970s prairie gown by the one and only Gunne Sax. This dreamy piece made of a cream cotton/poly voile features sheer, voluminous sleeves, a lace-up corset-like bodice, tie closure at back, ruffled hem with lace and ribbon trim, and lil lilac and sage floral embroidery at bodice and sleeves.
Perfect as a wedding dress for a '70s babe or just paired with tall suede boots for a day out. Best fits an XXS/XS babe. See measurements for best fit.
- Gunne Sax prairie maxi dress in a cream poly/cotton voile
- Sheer, voluminous sleeves finished with a button cuff
- Sleeves feature lace trim and lilac & sage embroidered flowers.
- Adjustable lace up, corset-like bodice with ribbon trim and embroidery
- Lace trim around neckline
- Hidden zipper closure at back
- Ties at back with attached waist ties
- Ruffled hem with ribbon and lace trim
- Lined through the skirt with 100% acetate
- No stretch
Brand: Gunne Sax by Jessica San Francisco
Materials: Voile: 65% poly 35% cotton | Lining: 100% acetate | Lace: 100% nylon | Ribbon: 100% rayon
Tag says vintage size 7. Please note this is vintage sizing and will not fit a modern size 7. Fits like a modern size XXS/XS. See measurements for best fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 34B bust and 25" waist. It is a bit snug on her in the ribcage/waist area. She is wearing it with 4" heeled boots.
Measurements, taken laying flat:
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14" across | Bust: 15" across | Waist: 12" across | Hips: approx. 23" across | Length from top of shoulder to bottom hem: approx. 56"
Overall excellent vintage condition. A few loose threads at hem. Please note that it is vintage so typical wear is expected.
All vintage is final sale!