1970s Puff Sleeve Babydoll Maxi Dress
Full-priced, non-sale items may be returned for STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGED for other items within 14 days of delivery as long as the item is returned in the condition it was sent (unwashed/unworn/tags still attached).
* All returns are granted in the form of store credit. We do not issue refunds.*
Store credits are valid for one year from the date they are issued. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, bodysuits, intimates, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange and must not be a final sale item listed above (marked down items, jewelry, accessories, vintage, etc)
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE / RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & exchange/return inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges/returns for store credit made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges/returns on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange/issue of store credit once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
All vintage is final sale!
Super sweet, vintage 1960s/70s bright cerulean/turquoise blue maxi dress with high neckline, puff sleeves, and ivory lace trim! Pair it with ankle boots and a big hat for major vintage babe'n vibes.
Would also look super cute hemmed into a mini dress, but we'll leave that decision up to you! :)
- Maxi length dress in a bright cerulean blue polyester - almost a bright, deep turquoise blue.
- Short puff sleeves with ivory lace trim
- High neckline with ivory lace trim
- Pleated detailing down front with nonfunctional pearly buttons
- Hidden zipper closure at back
Brand: No tag
Materials: no tag, feels like polyester. Has stretch
No tag. Fits like a modern XS. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/34B bust and it fits nicely.
Measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
Shoulder width: 14" across unstretched | Bust: approx. 16" across, stretches comfortably to 17" across | Waist: 15" across | Hips: 20" across, laid flat | Length from top of shoulder to hem: 55" | Arm opening: 4.5" across
Overall excellent vintage condition. Some very faint markings on fabric. Please note that it is vintage so typical wear is expected.
All vintage is final sale!