1970s Sunvogues Tintomatic Glasses
Not In Love With Your Purchase?
Black Salt gladly accepts exchanges or returns on unworn/unwashed full-priced merchandise with original tags attached within 14 days of original delivery date for either store credit or other in-stock items in our shop. All returns are granted in the form of Black Salt gift card/store credit. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS & the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Please note that all discounted/sale items, as well as any accessories, vintage, and bodysuits (full priced and sale) are final sale and cannot be returned.
How to exchange / return your item for store credit:
Items approved for exchange/return must be sent back to us within 14 days of original delivery date, so contact us sooner than later! Once you've emailed us, we will decide if the item is eligible for exchange/return for store credit based on the guidelines shown below and contact you with a return address and more information. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days processing for the exchange/issue of store credit once we receive your item back. Sending us tracking information for your exchange/return can speed up the process! Once processed, we will contact you with either a new tracking number for your exchange, or email you a store credit in the form of a Black Salt gift card, which are good for one year from issue date.
- You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org first before shipping back your item(s).
- Discounted, Sale items, and any full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are final sale and cannot be exchanged. Accessories, jewelry, all vintage pieces, and bodysuits (sale & full-priced) are final sale and cannot be exchanged.
- If 14 days have gone by since you received your item(s), you will not be eligible for an exchange or store credit
- Shipping fees are non-refundable and any return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Your item must be in original, brand new condition: unwashed, unworn, tags attached, to be eligible for an exchange/return for store credit. If we receive items back to us that appear to be worn or not in the same condition as when you received them, you will be notified, and the items will be returned to you and considered final sale.
- Item(s) cannot also not have any perfume smells, pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
- Items can only be exchanged ONCE. I.E: if you send back an item and exchange it for another, you can no longer exchange that new item. So please look at all measurements and ask any questions before purchasing!
We do not issue refunds.
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for returns and do not do exchanges for other items. All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped back) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Any customs fees paid cannot be reimbursed. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded.
If you placed an order using Afterpay and you'd like to return/exchange an item(s), the exchange process is the same as above - the total cost of your item(s) returned will be applied to a Black Salt gift card/store credit. However, you will still be responsible for the remaining payments to Afterpay from your original purchase.
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
ORDERS SHIPPED TO INCORRECT ADDRESS
All vintage is final sale.
Get groovy with these authentic vintage 1970s American Optical "Sungvogues" glasses. These babies have plastic frames with an ombre effect - darker brown at top and lighter at bottom. The lenses (nonprescription) have a light grey tint to them and are "Tintomatic"- which means the progressively get a bit darker when you step outside in the sunlight.
Please note that all vintage have some flaws and are not expected to be perfect as they are 40-50+ years old.
- American Optical "Sunvogues" Magnifique glasses
- Ombre frames that go from darker brown at top to a lighter shade at bottom
- Nonprescription lenses that have a light grey tint
- Lenses are Tintomatic, which means they get a bit darker in the sunlight
- Inside one side reads "Magnifique American Optical"
- Inside one side reads "TM164T 58, EMRLF"
- Comes in a soft, floral authentic vintage glasses case
- Only one so get it or regret it!
Good condition. Lenses have some minor scratches but totally wearable. Hinges are fine.
Brand: "Magnifique" American Optical
Made in: USA
The glasses measure about 5 /78" across the front and almost 2 1/4" from top to bottom on the front of the lenses.
Please note that all jewelry and accessories are final sale and cannot be returned.