Aretha Franklin Respect Velvet Flocked Tour Tee
Super groovy Aretha Franklin Tour tee featuring colorful graphics at front with flocked red velvet details. Back graphics read "Find Out What It Means To Me - Aretha."
Made of soft 100% cotton jersey in a faded vintage black colorway, handcrafted to feel like a true vintage tee. Daydreamer's "Tour Tee" style has a shrunken, but slightly slouchy, vintage-inspired fit, with single stitch sleeves.
- Daydreamer's loose-knit 100% cotton jersey is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Shrunken, but slightly slouchy fit just like a true vintage '70s tee
- Open neckline and flattering draped sleeve, accented with classic vintage single stitch.
- Distressed Aretha Franklin graphics at front
- Red velvet flocked details at front
- "Find Out What It Means To Me" graphics at back
- Faded vintage black colorway
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: Los Angeles, California
True to size with a slouchy fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 21"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 22"
- Size medium - Bust: 20" across | Length: 23"
- Size large - Bust: 21" across | Length: 24"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.