Bjork Post Weekend Tee
"And if you complain once more, you'll meet an army of me..."
Takin' it back to the mid-90s with this killer Bjork tee featuring the album artwork from her iconic 1995 album "Post," featuring some of her most notable songs like "Army of Me, "Isobel," "It's So Quiet," and "Possibly Maybe."
This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an intentionally oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '95. No need to size up in this style for an oversized boyfriend fit.
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey, handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length. Made to fit big; no need to size up!
- Bjork graphics at front
- Sand/beige colorway
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
Intentionally oversized. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 32C bust/25" waist and wears size XS. Daydreamer's model wears size small
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 19" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 20" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 28.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.