Blueberry Corduroy Eastcoast Flares
Limited edition colorway! Once it's gone, it's gone!
Pair 'em with sneakers and a tee or platforms and a '70s-style blouse!
- Velvety soft, thin-wale corduroy flares
- Majorly babe'n high waist with an 11" rise
- Fitted through waist, hip, and thigh, with a true flare leg
- Button and zipper fly with belt loops
- Two flattering, tulip shaped pockets at back.
- Blueberry colorway
- 32" inseam, 12" across leg opening
Materials: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
Made in: Imported | designed in Australia
Runs fairly true to size with stretch. These are meant to fit tight and will form to the body with wear, but we may recommend sizing up a size if you're between or unsure.
Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 25" waist and wears size 25 (she is wearing 4" heeled boots) Rolla's model is 5'10 and wears size 26
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
Note: US sizing, ie: size 25 is for a waist size of 25" around. Each pair has approx. a 32" inseam. Note: Pants can stretch a bit more than the listed unstretched measurement
- Size 25 - Waist: 12" across unstretched | Hips: 16" across
- Size 26 - Waist: 12.5" across unstretched | Hips: 17" across
- Size 27 - Waist 13" across unstretched | Hips: 17" across
- Size 28 - Waist: 14" across unstretched | Hips: 18" across
- Size 29 - Waist: 15" across unstretched | Hips: 18.5" across
- Size 30 - Waist: 15.5" across unstretched | Hips: 19" across
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.