Bob Dylan Highway 61 Long Sleeve Tee
"And something is happening but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones..."
Cozy up with Dylan in this killer tee! Long sleeve tee featuring the album artwork from his iconic 1965 album "Highway 61 Revisited," which featured one of his all-time biggest hits, "Like a Rolling Stone," and was ranked 18th on the top 500 Greatest Albums of all time by Rolling Stone magazine.
This long sleeve tee features a boxy, oversized fit with a longer length. We love it tucked into a pair of high rise denim, but it also looks groovy worn untucked over skinny jeans or leggings. Light cream colorway.
- Daydreamer's 100% cotton is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Long length long sleeves with dropped shoulders, finished in a ribbed cuff
- Oversized, boxy, and slouchy fit
- Longer length tee
- Distressed Bob Dylan graphics at front
- Light cream colorway
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
True to size with an oversized, slouchy fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 32C bust/25" waist and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
- XS - Bust 19" across | Length: 25.5"
- Small - Bust: 20" across | Length: 26"
- Medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 26.6"
- Large - Bust: 22" across | Length: 27"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.