David Bowie Glass Spider Tour 1987 Weekend Tee
Killer David Bowie "Glass Spider Tour 1987" tee in a dreamy amethyst pigment colorway (sort of a light periwinkle purpley blue) Features distressed David Bowie graphics at front and at back.
This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '87.
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey, handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length.
- David Bowie "Glass Spider Tour 1987" graphics at front
- Distressed Tour 1987 Graphics at back
- Amethyst Pigment colorway
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
Oversized, slouchy fit. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS. Daydreamer's model wear size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 25"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 25"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 26"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 27"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.