'70s Cloisekins Enamel Turtle Necklace
Not in love with your purchase or need a different size? We accept exchanges on full-priced, non-sale items that are unworn, unwashed, with original tags attached within 14 days from the date your item was delivered. Items can be exchanged for other items or applied to a Black Salt store credit/gift card. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
We do not issue refunds.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange. Any vintage items (full price and marked down), all jewelry/accessories, sale merchandise, and any full-priced items purchased with a 30% discount code or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE ::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at email@example.com with your order number & exchange inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
The absolute cutest lil necklace that ever was! Vintage 1970s Cloisekins by Cloisart enamel turtle necklace in the best 70s hues of yellow, copper, rust, brown, and light green. Even comes with the lil paper pamphlet about the necklace!
This one's hard for us to let go, cause he's just SO cute!
The pamphlet describes this necklace and the process of handmaking the piece: "...tenderly colored from a fresh palette, created exclusively for Cloisart by Wayne Spooner. Wayne Spooner, one of the most talented staff designers, an accomplished artist in several media before turning to cloisonne enamel design, has rare versatility - apparent in the delightful delineation of these charming pendants."
"....Refreshing and amusing as they are, each pendant is the consummate product of ancient art of cloissone enameling, in which each step is done by hand by a dedicated artisan. Color pigments (a vitreous substance mixed with ground glass) are applied by hand to a metal surface on which metal cloisons have been formed to separate the colors. After each of the many applications, the color is fused by baking. It is then painstakingly polished and finished. Your Cloisekin pendanat is a work of art. With normal care, you will enjoy it for years to come."
This is a vintage piece and not a reproduction
- Dainty gold-toned metal chain necklace
- Cloissonne enamel turtle charm in with yellow, metallic copper, rust, brown, and light green and gold details
- O-ring clasp closure
- Stamped "copyright Cloisart" at back
- Comes with the Coisekins by Cloisart paper pamphlet
- Only one so get it or regret it!
Brand: Cloisekins by Cloisart
Materials: goldtone metal/enamel
Made in: Not listed but most likely the USA
Necklace measures 16" long laid flat (including clasp). Turtle pendant is 1" long and approx. .25" tall
Great vintage condition. Please note that there is always some wear to be expected with vintage items. Always be delicate with vintage items as they are old!
Note: all vintage/accessories are final sale.