Farrah Half Moon Gown / Duster
It's the Age of Aquarius! Spell's inspiration for this dreamy piece was a mix of scenes of the '70s, pages of late '60s Vogue magazines, and iconic model Veruschka.
Ankle-length maxi gown with v neckline, full button down front (buttons end below the knee), and wide angel sleeves. Made in Spell's signature Half Moon pattern, with vintage scarf-like squares framing a dance of delicate paisleys and blooms in aqua, turquoise, pink, and peach. Made of breathable Lenzing Ecovero, which has a soft-flowing, vintage handfeel.
We love this paired with boots for fall! We love it belted at the waist for a little more shape. Can also be worn unbuttoned as a duster over jeans and a tank!
- Relaxed fit bohemian maxi dress
- Full button-down front
- Wide angel sleeves
- Soft, airy & lightweight fabrication
- Spell's hand-drawn floral pattern in aqua, peach, and pink
- Lenzing Ecovero Heavy Viscose fabrication
Materials: 100% Lenzing ECOVERO Heavy Viscose, derived from certified renewable wood sources and made using sustainable, closed loop production processes which boast up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than typical viscose.
Made in: Imported / ethically made
Runs true to size with a relaxed fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS. Spell's models wear size small.
Approx. measurements, in inches:
- XS - Bust: 38.1" all around | Sleeve Length: 24.4" | Length: 51.5"
- Small - Bust: 40.1" all around | Sleeve Length: 24.8" | Length: 51.9"
- Medium - Bust: 42.1" all around | Sleeve Length: 25.1" | Length: 52.3"
- Large - Bust: 44" all around | Sleeve Length: 25.6" | Length: 52.7"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.