Janis Joplin Freedom Hall Poster Weekend Tee
“Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.”
Wilder and more magical than ever! In June 1970, Janis Joplin and her newly formed band, Janis Joplin Full-Tilt Boogie, debuted at the Freedom Hall in Louisville, KY.
Killer Janis Joplin tee featuring the promo poster for the Louisville concert at Freedom Hall. Groovy tie-dye in a dreamy hue of neon pastel pinks, orange, and yellow. Tie dye pattern will vary per tee. No 2 are alike!
This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '74. No need to size up in this style for an oversized boyfriend fit.
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey, handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length.
- Janis Joplin graphics at front
- Graphics at back
- Neon sunset tie dye
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
Oversized, slouchy fit. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS. Daydreamer's model wear size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 28.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.