Led Zeppelin Swan Song Weekend Tee
"Been dazed & confused for so long it's not true..."
Killer Led Zeppelin "US Tour 1977" tee featuring their iconic winged Icarus in shades of black, yellow, and orange. Off-white colorway. Grinding details along hems and collar for a well-loved vibe.
This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an intentionally oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '92. No need to size up in this style for an oversized boyfriend fit.
Styled here with the Rolla's Poppy Cord Crop Flares!
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey, handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length. Made to fit big; no need to size up!
- Led Zeppelin US Tour 1977 graphics at front
- Grinding and destroyed details around collar and hems for a well-loved vibe. Any holes/grinding are a feature and not to be considered a defect
- Off-white colorway
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: California
Intentionally oversized. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 28.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.