Mustard Keaton Wide Leg Suspender Pants
Most customers have sized up one size in this style as it runs a bit snug in the hips.
Named after the babe Diane Keaton herself, these babies are a soft and floaty, wide leg pant with a high waist fit and thin, adjustable suspender straps. Relaxed fit. Mustard yellow-orange colorway.
Pair 'em with a band tee and boots for a killer rock & roll fit, and in cooler temps, they look so super Seventies with a turtleneck and a beret.
- Relaxed wide leg black pants
- Relaxed, high waisted fit
- Thin, adjustable suspender straps
- Zipper closure at back
- Unlined (but not see through)
- Super soft rayon
- Mustard yellow-orange colorway
- Approx. 59-60" in total length. Inseam measures approx. 29" in length, but because they're a relaxed fit style and the inseam starts a bit lower down, the leg length fits more like a 32" inseam
Materials: 100% soft rayon
Made in: Imported
Runs fairly true to size but some customers find they run small through the hips. Most customers have sized up one size in this style. We recommend sizing up a size if you're between sizes or unsure, or have wider hips, but see measurements below for best fit!
Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 25" waist and wears size XS (She is wearing 4" heeled shoes) Lucca's model is 5'7 and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
(double the measurements for all around measurements) highly recommend going by the hip measurements as some customers find they run a bit small/snug through that area. If you have narrow hips, you may not need to size up.
- XS - Total length: 59" (can be adjusted slightly due to straps) | Waist: 14" across - meant to fit loose | Hips: 19" across
- Small - Total length: 59" (can be adjusted slightly due to straps) | Waist: 16" across - meant to fit loose | Hips: 20" across
- Medium - Total Length: 60" (can be adjusted slightly due to straps) | Waist: 17" across - meant to fit loose | Hips: 21" across
- Large - Total length: 60" (can be adjusted slightly due to straps) | Waist: 17.5" across - meant to fit loose | Hips: 22" across
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.