Pink Floyd Welcome to the Machine Weekend Tee
"You dreamed of a big star / He played a mean guitar"
Amazing cloud wash tie dye tee featuring brightly colored Pink Floyd graphics at front, with a collage of their iconic albums, including "Animals," "Dark Side of the Moon," "Wish You Were Here," and "Atom Heart Mother," etc. This is a replica of an actual Pink Floyd concert tee!
This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '78.
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Daydreamer's heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length.
- Pink Floyd graphics at front
- Blue and white cloud wash colorway, will vary per tee
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: Los Angeles, California
Oversized, slouchy fit. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size XS. Daydreamer's model wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 28.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.