Wintermint Corduroy Eastcoast Flares
This color is what Rolla's calls "Sky" - we call it "Wintermint." It's a "not quite white" color with a hint of pale minty green. Pair 'em with sneakers and a tee or platforms and a '70s-style blouse!
STYLE TIP: Not sure what to wear with this color? It looks great with classic white or black, but we especially love it with red, forest green, seafoam, navy, and shades of blue green.
- Velvety soft, skinny corduroy flares
- Majorly babe'n high waist with an 11" rise
- Fitted through waist, hip, and thigh, with a true flare leg
- Button and zipper fly with belt loops
- Two flattering, tulip shaped pockets at back.
- Wintermint colorway - a sort of white with a hint of minty green
- 32" inseam, 12" across leg opening
Materials: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
Made in: Imported | designed in Australia
Runs fairly true to size with some stretch. Recommend sizing up if between sizes, unsure, or if you want a bit less tight fit. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist and wears size 25 (she is wearing 4" platforms).
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
Note: US sizing, ie: size 25 is for a waist size of 25" around. Every size has approx. a 32" inseam
- Size 25 - Waist: 12" across | Hips: 16" across
- Size 26 - Waist: 12.5" across | Hips: 17" across
- Size 27 - Waist 13" across | Hips: 17" across
- Size 28 - Waist: 14" across | Hips: 18" across
- Size 29 - Waist: 15" across | Hips: 18.5" across
- Size 30 - Waist: 15.5" across | Hips: 19" across
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.