Portia Space Age Crop Top
Super '70s-inspired crop top featuring long sleeves, collared v neckline and 3-button closure at front. Body-con fit. Groovy space age tile pattern in shades of brown, avocado green, beige, black, and white.
Love it paired with a pair of cords or denim flares for major '70s vibes. Layer a tank underneath for a lil more coverage. Also looks cute worn open! Styled here with the Thrills Belle Jean and the Mahogany Rib Tank.
- Long sleeve top
- Cropped length
- Collared v-neckline
- 2-button closure at front
- Body-con fit
- Tile pattern in brown, green, beige, black, and white
- Cotton/Spandex blend
- Has stretch
Brand: Motel Rocks
Materials: 95% cotton 5% elastane
Made in: Imported
Body-con fit. Recommend sizing up one size between sizes or if you're unsure! Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 25" waist/32C bust and wears size small. Motel's model (brunette) is 5'7 and wears size small.
Approx. measurements (taken laying flat, unstretched)
Can stretch a couple more inches than the listed unstretched measurements
- Small - Bust: 14" across unstretched, stretches comfortably to 16" across | Length: 15"
- Medium - Bust: 15" across unstretched, stretches comfortably to 17" across | Length: 15"
- Large - Bust: 16" across unstretched, stretches comfortably to 18" across | Length: 15.5"
- XL - Bust: 18" across unstretched, stretches comfortably to 20" across | Length: 16"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.