Stephen Dweck Sterling & Azurite Stone Earrings
Full-priced, non-sale items may be returned for STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGED for other items within 14 days of delivery as long as the item is returned in the condition it was sent (unwashed/unworn/tags still attached).
* All returns are granted in the form of store credit. We do not issue refunds.*
Store credits are valid for one year from the date they are issued. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, bodysuits, intimates, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange and must not be a final sale item listed above (marked down items, jewelry, accessories, vintage, etc)
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE / RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at email@example.com with your order number & exchange/return inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges/returns for store credit made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges/returns on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange/issue of store credit once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
Vintage 1980s era Sterling Silver and Azurite stone earrings by designer Stephen Dweck. Clip on style. These babies are so gorgeous, from the intricate sterling to the green and blue Azurite stone accents!
Please note that one earring is missing the center sterling silver accent. I don't think it distracts from how good these earrings are! This is a vintage piece and not a reproduction.
From Stephen Dweck's web site: Established in 1981, in Brooklyn, New York, Stephen Dweck Jewelry began as a sculptural and artistic brand, unlike anything else. Known for its signature hand-carved details and unique gemstones, each modern piece of jewelry is meant to be treasured as a collectible.
- Sterling Silver earrings
- Intricate sterling silver accents
- Azurite stone (blue/green stone) accents
- Clip on back
- Stamped "sterling" on clip-on back
- Stamped "Stephen Dweck" inside clip-on back
- Comes in a gift box
- Only one so get it or regret it!
Brand: Stephen Dweck
Materials: sterling silver, Azurite stone
Approx. 3" tall and 1.15" wide at widest point
Good vintage condition. One earring is missing the center sterling silver accent. Metal has some tarnishing. Please note that there is always some wear to be expected with vintage items. Always be delicate with vintage items as they are old!
Note: all vintage/accessories are final sale.