Stephen Dweck Sterling & Azurite Stone Earrings
Not in love with your purchase or need a different size? We accept exchanges on full-priced, non-sale items that are unworn, unwashed, with original tags attached within 14 days from the date your item was delivered. Items can be exchanged for other items or applied to a Black Salt store credit/gift card. Any original/return shipping fees cannot be refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage.
All jewelry/accessories, vintage items, sale items, and full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
We do not issue refunds.
GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGING:
- Customer must contact Black Salt before sending back item
- Item(s)must have been purchased at full price to be eligible for exchange. Any vintage items (full price and marked down), all jewelry/accessories, sale merchandise, and any full-priced items purchased with a 30% discount code or more are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- Item(s) must be sent back to us (postmarked) within 14-days of original delivery date. Items will not be accepted after this date range unless otherwise discussed in email. Items sent back to us after this exchange period will be sent back to customer and marked as final sale.
- Item(s) must be unwashed, unworn, tags still attached (if applicable)
- Item(s) cannot have any perfume smells, excess pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
:: HOW TO EXCHANGE ::
Before sending back your item, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & exchange inquiry to receive instructions on your exchange. All requests for exchanges made after 14 days from original delivery date will be denied. Requests for exchanges on final sale items will also be denied. This is why our exchange policy is clearly noted on each product page.
Please allow 3 - 5 days processing for the exchange once we receive your item back.
:: INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES ::
All guidelines above apply as well for international orders. Please contact us within 14-days of delivery date if you would like an exchange for store credit. At this time for international orders, we only offer store credit for exchanges (no size swaps, etc).
All orders must be postmarked (date that a package is shipped) within 14-days of original delivery date. We highly recommend packages be tracked and insured (at buyer's cost), as we cannot be held responsible for lost or missing packages. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Original and return shipping costs are not refunded. Please note that you are responsible for the return postage
Orders Under $50 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
Vintage 1980s era Sterling Silver and Azurite stone earrings by designer Stephen Dweck. Clip on style. These babies are so gorgeous, from the intricate sterling to the green and blue Azurite stone accents!
Please note that one earring is missing the center sterling silver accent. I don't think it distracts from how good these earrings are! This is a vintage piece and not a reproduction.
From Stephen Dweck's web site: Established in 1981, in Brooklyn, New York, Stephen Dweck Jewelry began as a sculptural and artistic brand, unlike anything else. Known for its signature hand-carved details and unique gemstones, each modern piece of jewelry is meant to be treasured as a collectible.
- Sterling Silver earrings
- Intricate sterling silver accents
- Azurite stone (blue/green stone) accents
- Clip on back
- Stamped "sterling" on clip-on back
- Stamped "Stephen Dweck" inside clip-on back
- Comes in a gift box
- Only one so get it or regret it!
Brand: Stephen Dweck
Materials: sterling silver, Azurite stone
Approx. 3" tall and 1.15" wide at widest point
Good vintage condition. One earring is missing the center sterling silver accent. Metal has some tarnishing. Please note that there is always some wear to be expected with vintage items. Always be delicate with vintage items as they are old!
Note: all vintage/accessories are final sale.