Mystic Sunflower Midi Fringe Robe
A robe fit for rock and roll babes of the 70s. This midi-length robe is made of a soft viscose in a dreamy mustard yellow with 70s hues of rust, brown, and peach florals and dancing horses along the borders. Gold metallic stripe details throughout for extra glam. The wide kimono sleeves and robe itself are finished in slinky tassel fringe for totally dramatic movement. Removable waist tie closure.
Spell's Mystic print in Sunflower features a dreamy floral pattern, along with a contrasting border of wild horses.
We love this paired with high rise flares and a tank, or layer it over a slip dress!
- Midi length kimono robe with tassel fringe
- Classic wide kimono sleeves with open vents under the arms
- Sleeves are finished in slinky tassel fringe
- Open front with matching removable belt closure
- Mustard yellow and rust orange colorway
- Spell's hand-drawn vintage-inspired pattern of flowers and wild horses.
- Gold metallic stripes throughout fabric
Materials: 49% organic cotton, 48% LENZING™ Ecovero™ viscose, 3% metallic | Trim: 100% poly
Made in: Imported / ethically made
Runs true to size. Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 30C bust/25" waist and wears size S/M. Spell's model wears size S/M.
Measurements, in inches.
- S/M - Bust: 47.2" around | Length: 39.37" | Sleeve Length: 9.25"
- M/L - Bust: 51.1" around | Length: 40.1" | Sleeve Length: 9.6"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.