Tash Blue Eastcoast Denim Flares
Not In Love With Your Purchase?
Black Salt gladly accepts exchanges or returns for store credit on unworn/unwashed full-priced merchandise with original tags attached within 14 days of original delivery date for either store credit or other in-stock items in our shop. All returns are granted in the form of Black Salt gift card/store credit.
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
During COVID-19, all International/Canadian orders are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Please note that all discounted/sale items, as well as any accessories, vintage, and bodysuits (full priced and sale) are final sale and cannot be returned.
How to exchange / return your item for store credit:
Items eligible for exchange/return for store credit must be back to us within 14 days of original delivery date, so contact us sooner than later! Once you've emailed us, we will decide if the item is eligible for exchange/return for store credit based on the guidelines shown below and contact you with a return address and more information. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days processing for the exchange/issue of store credit once we receive your item back. Sending us tracking information for your exchange/return can speed up the process! Once processed, we will contact you with either a new tracking number for your exchange, or email you a store credit in the form of a Black Salt gift card, which are good for one year from issue date.
- You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org first before shipping back your item(s)
- Discounted, Sale items, and any full-priced items purchased with a discount code of 30% or more are final sale and cannot be exchanged. Accessories, jewelry, all vintage pieces, and bodysuits (sale & full-priced) are final sale and cannot be exchanged.
- If more than 14 days (2 weeks) have gone by since you received your item(s), you will not be eligible for an exchange or store credit
- Shipping fees are non-refundable and any return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Your item must be in original, brand new condition: unwashed, unworn, tags attached, to be eligible for an exchange/return for store credit. If we receive items back to us that appear to be worn or not in the same condition as when you received them, you will be notified, and the items will be returned to you and considered final sale.
- Item(s) cannot also not have any perfume smells, pet hair, deodorant marks, makeup stains, etc. Any items sent back to us with any of these will be returned to the customer and marked as FINAL SALE.
- Items can only be exchanged ONCE. I.E: if you send back an item and exchange it for another, you can no longer exchange that new item. So please look at all measurements and ask any questions before purchasing!
- We cannot accept exchanges/returns on items that have been damaged after wearing. Any item that is ripped/torn by the owner (or a washing machine, etc) is not a manufacturing defect. We inspect all items to make sure they are not faulty before shipping, so any that incur thereafter are solely the responsibility of the customer. So please be gentle with your new clothing - they are not indestructible!
We do not issue refunds.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not accepting returns/exchanges on international/Canadian orders. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We will update here once we change this policy.
If you placed an order using Afterpay and you'd like to return/exchange an item(s), the exchange process is the same as above - the total cost of your item(s) returned will be applied to a Black Salt gift card/store credit. However, you will still be responsible for the remaining payments to Afterpay from your original purchase.
We will be shipping international/Canada orders twice a week to limit our social interactions at the post office, so please also expect a slight delay in receiving your shipping confirmation.
Orders Under $65 ship USPS Priority for a flat rate fee of $8.
Black Salt ships *almost* worldwide. All international orders will be processed and shipped within 3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. (Ie, if you order on a Friday, expect the order to ship by the following Wednesday) This method typically takes 6-15 business days to arrive, but depending on your country’s customs department, shipping methods may take longer than the expected delivery range given, sometimes up to 30 days or more. Customer is responsible for all customs fees. Basic tracking is included for most countries with this shipping method. Full tracking is not guaranteed.
NOTE: International buyers: Order at your own risk. We are not responsible for missing/lost packages. Some international packages have tracking only up until it leaves the United States. We have no control over this. We totally understand that shipping costs are expensive, but we do not set the prices - USPS does.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
ORDERS SHIPPED TO INCORRECT ADDRESS
Features a babe'n high waist, slim shape through the waist and thigh, and flare leg opening. The Eastcoast flare hugs in all the right places and elongates the leg while keeping it all classic and effortless. Rolla's signature back pockets are uniquely shaped to flatter, with stitching that is unique to the brand.
The Tash Blue wash is a classic faded, worn light blue wash made of cotton and elastane for that lil extra stretch. Designed to be worn tight, these will soften and shape perfectly to the body with wear.
- Stretch denim flares in classic faded and worn light blue wash
- Cotton and stretch blend
- Majorly babe'n high waist with an 11" rise
- Fitted through waist, hip, and thigh, with a true flare leg
- Button and zipper fly with belt loops
- Two flattering, tulip shaped pockets at back.
- Brass hardware
- 32" inseam, 12" across leg opening
Materials: 99% cotton 1% elasatane
Made in: Imported | designed in Australia
Runs fairly true to size with stretch. They are designed to be worn tight and will soften and shape perfectly to the body with wear. Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 25" waist and wears size 25 (she is wearing 4" platform boots)
Rolla's model has a 26" waist and wears size 26.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
Note: US sizing, ie: size 25 is for a waist size of 25" around
- Size 25 - Waist: 12.5" across unstretched | Hips: 17" across
- Size 26 - Waist: 13" across | Hips: 17.5" across
- Size 27 - Waist 13.5" across | Hips: 18" across
- Size 28 - Waist: 14" across | Hips: 18" across
- Size 29 - Waist: 15" across | Hips: 18.5" across
- Size 30 - Waist: 15.5" across | Hips: 19" across
- Size 31 - Waist: 16" across | Hips: 19.5" across
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS but gladly accept exchanges for store credit on US orders with full-priced, unworn/unwashed merchandise with tags attached within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
All international and Canadian orders until further notice are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please see our exchange policy for all details: click here.