The Clash London Calling Weekend Tee
Killer Clash tee with artwork from their iconic 1980 album "London Calling." The album is rated one of the greatest albums of all time, and was ranked number 8 on the Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time in 2012.
This tee is Daydreamer's signature Weekend tee style, which has a soft washed feel and an oversized fit, made to feel like you picked it up at the merch stand at the concert in '79. No need to size up in this style for an oversized boyfriend fit - it runs big!
Exclusive to Daydreamer & limited edition.
- Daydreamer's heavier, loose-knit 100% cotton jersey is handcrafted with special treatments, washed down and soft to feel like the perfect vintage tee
- Oversized, slouchy fit with a long length. Made to fit big; no need to size up!
- Distressed The Clash graphics at front
- Vintage white colorway (off-white)
- Officially licensed
- Ethically made in California
Materials: 100% cotton | Machine Wash Cold
Made in: Los Angeles, California
Oversized, slouchy fit. Size down if you want it a bit less slouchy. Taylor is 5'3 with a 25" waist/30C bust and wears size XS.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
- Size XS - Bust: 18" across | Length: 26"
- Size small - Bust: 19" across | Length: 27"
- Size medium - Bust: 21" across | Length: 27"
- Size large - Bust: 22.5" across | Length: 28.5"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.