Thunderstruck Denim Eastcoast Kick Flares
Made of premium stretch denim that's soft and lightweight. The Thunderstruck wash is a faded black denim that hugs in all the right places. Designed to be worn tight, these will shape perfectly to the body with wear.
These look killer with tall boots and a band tee, perfect for those dive-bar hangouts and motorcycle rides.
FYI: The difference between the Eastcoast Crop Flares and the classic Eastcoast Flares is the crop flares have a shorter inseam (28" vs. 32") and a smaller leg opening, resulting in more of a kick flare style than a wide bell.
- Slim fit through the waist, hip, and thigh
- Kicked out flare leg with a cropped length
- Raw hem
- Majorly babe'n high waist with an 11" rise
- Button and zipper fly with belt loops
- Two flattering, tulip shaped pockets at back.
- Bronze hardware
- Has stretch!
- Faded black wash
- 28" inseam, 21" leg opening (10.5" across)
Materials: 98% cotton 2% elastane
Made in: Imported | designed in Australia
Runs true to size with stretch! They are designed to be worn tight and will shape perfectly to the body with wear.
Taylor (redhead) is 5'3 with a 25" waist and wears size 25. Rolla's model has a 26" waist and wears size 26.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat, unstretched:
Note: US sizing, ie: size 25 is for a waist size of 25" around
- Size 27: waist: 13" across, stretches easily to 14" across when pulled slightly | inseam: 28"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.