Treetops Recycled Mesh Crop Shirt
Super groovy '70s-inspired top featuring 3/4 length sleeves, collared neckline, button front, and a cropped length. Made of slinky recycled mesh fabric with a totally retro tree pattern in red, pink, beige, coral-orange, and brown. Has some stretch
Love it paired with some denim flares!
Another Girl is a sustainable line which uses organic and recycled fabrics.
- 3/4-length sleeves
- Collared v-neckline
- Button front with covered buttons
- Cropped length
- Recycled mesh fabrication
- Retro tree pattern all over in red, pink, beige, coral-orange, and brown
- Unlined (see through)
- Has stretch
Brand: Another Girl UK
Materials: 95% recycled poly mesh 5% spandex
Made in: Imported; Designed in Liverpool
True to size. Taylor is 5'3 with a 32C bust/25" waist and wears size XS. Another Girl's model (brunette) wears size small.
Approx. measurements, taken laying flat:
Fabric can stretch a bit more than the listed unstretched measurements
- XS - Bust: 16" across unstretched | Hem (waist): 14.5" across | Length: 15"
- Small - Bust: 17" across unstretched | Hem (waist): 15" across | Length: 15"
- Medium - Bust: 18" across unstretched | Hem (waist): 16" across | Length: 16"
- Large - Bust: 19" across unstretched | Hem (waist): 17" across | Length: 16"
We do not offer refunds, but we do accept exchanges for store credit on full-priced merchandise within 14 days of original delivery date. Sale/discounted items, all vintage, & all accessories are final sale.
Please see our full exchange policy for all details before making a purchase.