T & C
Terms & Conditions
- Orders cannot be cancelled once submitted.
- No refunds are granted under any circumstances.
- All sale items, accessories, vintage items, face masks, headwear, bodysuits, discounted items, and items marked final sale cannot be exchanged or returned.
- USPS Priority Mail cannot be guaranteed right now due to delays with USPS caused by COVID-19. Extended delays may occur and are out of Black Salt's control.
- Black Salt is not held responsible for orders shipped to an address that the customer incorrectly entered at checkout.
- Black Salt is not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdelivered, or packages arriving late. You must contact your local post office if a package has gone missing or misdelivered. We *highly* recommend adding signature confirmation to your orders as it eliminates the chance your package can be stolen off your porch.
- Any packages returned to us, either marked as undeliverable due to incorrect address, uncollected, or customs fees not paid will be charged a second shipping fee to resend.
- International orders are "order at your own risk." Packages may take up to or longer than 2 months to arrive. This is all out of our control.
- International orders do not guarantee full tracking, and Black Salt is not responsible for packages that go missing or undeliverable during the shipment process.
- Any customs fees that might incur are the responsibility of the customer.
- Black Salt and the materials and products on this site are provided without warranties of any kind.
- Black Salt does not accept exchanges/returns on items that have been damaged after wearing. Any item that is damaged by the owner (or a washing machine, etc) is not a manufacturing defect. We inspect all items to make sure they are not faulty before shipping, so damages that incur thereafter are solely the responsibility of the customer. Please be gentle with your new clothing - it is not indestructible.
- You understand that any order that is granted a refund will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Any PayPal fees or AfterPay fees that are incurred from the order will also not be refunded and will deducted from the refund amount.
- Black Salt has the right to cancel any order, whether due to incorrect inventory, oversell, incorrect price listing, or if we consider the order to be fraudulent. Black Salt will contact you if your order is cancelled due to incorrect inventory/price, etc and refund you the total purchase amount.
Legal Notices, ETC
Everything you see on this site, including texts, images, designs, photographs, etc, are copyrighted or licensed material of Black Salt or via one of the brands we stock on our site, and may not be reproduced in any manner without expressed consent.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed if we find it might be fraudulent or any reason otherwise. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice, whether a price is listed incorrectly, a change in price after a promotional sale, or just at our own discretion. Note that if an item is on sale, we have the right to put the item back at full-price at any time without notice. Please note that some items on our site have price restrictions placed by the brand and we cannot discount certain items or sell them at a lower price than the RRP.
Rarely, but on occasion, there may be information on the site that contains typos, inaccuracies, or omissions within product descriptions, measurements, pricing, promotions, inventory, etc. We are human! We reserve the right to fix any errors, inaccuracies, etc, and to update information or cancel orders if necessary without prior notice. A canceled order may happen if we oversell an item, which can happens when two people purchase an item at the same time when there is only one of such item left in stock. You will be notified if that situation occurs .
We do not sell or use any of our customers' information for anything other than processing and shipping orders. You will only receive emails from us pertaining to your order and/or if you signed up for our newsletter. We also do not use your personal information for targeted advertisements. So if you visit Black Salt, you won't suddenly see Black Salt advertisements on every web site you browse. (We hate that).
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."