Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an order through our website, you are acknowledging that understand and accept all of the following terms and conditions below.
- You understand that orders cannot be cancelled once submitted
- You are agreeing to our Exchange/Return Policy and understand that no refunds are granted under any circumstances and that all sale items/accessories/vintage/face masks, discounted items, and items marked final sale cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
- You understand that any order that is granted a refund will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Any PayPal fees or AfterPay fees that are incurred from the order will also not be refunded and will deducted from the refund amount. This is because PayPal and AfterPay do not refund fees to the merchant on any refunded orders.
- You understand that we have the right to cancel any order, whether due to incorrect inventory, incorrect price listing, or if we consider the order to be fraudulent. We will of course contact you if your order is cancelled due to incorrect inventory/price, etc and refund you the total purchase amount.
- You understand that if you enter in your address incorrectly at checkout and the item as already been shipped, we are not held responsible.
- You understand that we are not responsible for any lost or misdelivered packages. You must contact your local post office if a package has gone missing or misdelivered.
- You understand that any international orders are "order at your own risk."
- You understand that international orders do not guarantee full tracking, and we are not responsible for packages that go missing or undeliverable during the shipment process.You also understand that during COVID-19, packages can take up to or longer than 2 months to be delivered
- You understand that you are fully responsible for any customs fees that might incur when your package is delivered.
- You understand that any packages returned to us, either marked as undeliverable, uncollected, or customs fees not paid will be charged a second shipping fee if customer choses to have package resent.
- You understand that if you cannot pay customs fees on your order and that order is shipped back to us, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee on all items. Any PayPal fees we were charged from the order will also be deducted from your refund. This is because PayPal does not refund merchants PayPal fees on refunded orders.
- You acknowledge that we do not accept exchanges/returns on items that have been damaged after wearing. Any item that is ripped/torn by the owner (or a washing machine, etc) is not a manufacturing defect. We inspect all items to make sure they are not faulty before shipping, so any that incur thereafter are solely the responsibility of the customer. So please be gentle with your new clothing - they are not indestructible!
LEGAL NOTICES, ETC:
Everything you see on this site, including texts, images, designs, photographs, etc, are copyrighted or licensed material of Black Salt or via one of the brands we stock on our site, and may not be reproduced in any manner without expressed consent.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed if we find it might be fraudulent or any reason otherwise. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice, whether a price is listed incorrectly, a change in price after a promotional sale, or just at our own discretion. Note that if an item is on sale, we have the right to put the item back at full-price at any time without notice. Please note that some items on our site have price restrictions placed by the brand and we cannot discount certain items or sell them at a lower price than the RRP.
If an incorrect price is listed in error and item is purchased at incorrect price, we have the right to cancel order and buyer may repurchase at correct price.
Rarely, but on occasion, there may be information on the site that contains typos, inaccuracies, or omissions within product descriptions, measurements, pricing, promotions, inventory, etc. We are human! We reserve the right to fix any errors, inaccuracies, etc, and to update information or cancel orders if necessary without prior notice. A cancelled order may happen if we oversell an item, which usually happens when two people purchase an item at the same time when there is only one of such item left in stock. You will be notified if that situation occurs.
We do not sell or use any of our customers' information for anything other than processing and shipping orders. You will only receive emails from us pertaining to your order and/or if you signed up for our newsletter. We also do not use your personal information for targeted advertisements. So if you visit Black Salt, you won't suddenly see Black Salt advertisements on every web site you browse. (We hate that).